Website Sumitomo Electric
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sumitomo Electric in Farmington Hills, MI 2022
About the job
This is a flexible Work From Home position, which means an associate has the flexibility to work from home, but is expected to report to the local office as needed or required.
- Create maintain and ensure adherence to Program Timing plant that aligns to customer deliverables and expectations.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings to ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- Repot timing plan deliverable risks to internal and external management.
Key customer interface and first point of escalation for program issues deliverables
- Maintain and continue to develop strong relationships with customer counterparts
- Manage and present the ProgramRisk Assessment (PRA)
- Monitor, manage and report on customer satisfaction concerns where appropriate.
Create, maintain and present the ProgramStatus Report (PSR)
- Lead balance out process with CFT to minimize extraordinary expenses.
- Support ProgramAnalyst with OPD Chang Management meetings.
- Management of all open action items to closure.
- Ensure that the quality and warranty teams are driving corrective actions for immediate closure of all issues.
- Support PM activities for achieving customer score cards targets.
- Develop, tack and maintain all program related data (change documentation/communication)
- Develop, track and maintain the Critical Path Timing as required or post J1 activities (i.e. added starters, mid-MY launch)
Manage/facilitate internal program status reviews (face to face meetings)
- Management of all Shokikan open action items to closure.
- Manage supply chain activities to minimize extraordinary expenses (including rate and flow delivery schedules for proto/pre-production build events).
- Drive all cross-functional teams to complete all launch readiness deliverables and tasks on time.
- Lead manufacturing feasibility assessments.
- Develop, track and maintain the Smart Sheets MPP for CFT including programGate Review.
- Ensure that all APQP processes and deliverables are achieved.
- Travel to manufacturing to lead detailed proto/pre-production readiness reviews (if travel is approved)
- Bachelor degree along with 8-10 years of experience including 2-4 years in middle management in a supervisory capacity.
- A program Manager is the person responsible for leading a program from business award through balance out.
- This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the program. Program Managers must have the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to ensure the cross functional teams deliver their program to target.
About Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. (SEWS) is part of the Sumitomo family of companies, a 400 year old brand with a reputation for quality and reliability. With the support of facilities throughout North America, SEWS has been delivering innovative solutions to automakers for over 30 years, and is a leading supplier of electrical distribution systems, components and electronics. SEWS is committed to technical development worldwide and with a global network of resources, is able to deliver a truly competitive advantage to each of our customers. Our associates are what drive Sumitomo’s continued growth, which is why we proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, tuition benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sewsus.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric-wiring-systems
About The Sumitomo Electric Group
Since the founding of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. in 1897 with copper wire production, we have developed many new technologies and products through innovative R&D activities based on Sumitomo Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables. With more than 350 subsidiaries worldwide, we continue to introduce a wide variety of products that fulfill the expectations of society, in five business fields: Automotive, Information & Communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials. We are a Fortune global 500 company.
To learn more about Sumitomo Electric Group, please visit http://global-sei.com.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric
- Interested Candidates Should Submit Cover Letter and Salary History When Applying.** An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm that individuals offered employment are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Company: Sumitomo Electric
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Application Deadline: N/A