This Jobsfunter Listing is about STRATAFOLIO in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Who We Are
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution providing asset management, operations management, investor management, data analytics, and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage, and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. The position is remote, however, the candidate must reside within the United States. STRATAFOLIO is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
The ideal candidate is located in the United States. This person is customer-focused, takes ownership of their tasks, and is results-oriented. To be part of something transformative takes dedication. It means digging deep to break through barriers others have given up on and leveraging new technology and concept before others figure it out. Yes, this requires some deep thought and perseverance.
Prefer located in the state of Iowa but will consider other states.
- Help drive the onboarding activities with the customers including understanding what a company looks like, data entry, mapping of their financial accounts, and completing audits once the onboarding activities are done
- Help with bookkeeping services for some real estate clients
- Project management activities
- Assist with customer service questions
- Assist with writing Knowledge Base articles when questions repeatedly come up
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in QuickBooks Desktop and/or Online
- Ability to help trouble-shoot issues as we are onboarding customers
- Excellent customer services skills
- Patience for digging through complex, messy records from our customers
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Attention to detail – both with data and processes
- Ability to communicate well with customers and internally (written and verbally) on progress and questions
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Team player – work closely with other team members to achieve common goals
- Strong follow-through skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively remotely
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Experience in the real estate industry – owning real estate, banking, realtor/broker
- Accounting degree
- Access to a space that is conducive to customer meetings
- High-speed internet connection
- Computer equipment to perform work
Benefits While Working at STRATAFOLIO
- An annual salary of $45-$50K – based on experience
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision) (full-time only)
- Remote working
- Generous family policies
STRATAFOLIO is an early-stage-funded startup headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA, focused on delivering powerful analytics and automation tools for people who own and manage real estate. By joining STRATAFOLIO at this stage in our growth, you will be getting in during an exciting time as we expand our team, our product offering, and take on an industry that has been woefully underserved. So, if you like the idea of working on a small team that is committed to solving big problems, this is the perfect time to jump in.
STRATAFOLIO embraces diversity and encourages people from all walks of life to join our team.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A