Website Stop & Shop
Provides leadership to strategic diversity & inclusion initiatives, while ensuring that diversity & inclusion is embedded across the business strategies, programs and activities.
- Assists in the design and development of the recruitment strategy to ensure a diverse workforce and balanced representation at all levels.
- Ensures that diversity is a component in business programs and activities such as: staffing, recruitment, new hire orientation, training, selection and assessment so as to promote the company’s goal of a work environment that is inclusive and diverse
- Collaborates with teams to integrate diversity and inclusion into broader HR initiatives.
- Provides direction and input in the development and/or enhancement of new and existing company policies/procedures, practices, systems and department specific inclusion training gaps relative to the workforce, management leadership, vendors and customers.
- Strategic planning
- Customer focus
- Project management
- Able to take Initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 yrs experience in related field
- Bachelors Degree
- Specific experience developing and leading diversity & inclusion initiatives
Company: Stop & Shop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com