Website Stop & Shop
Our Store Managers are passionate about their associates, customers and communities. They are responsible for providing strong, positive and pro-active leadership to their team and will be held accountable for “total Store” activities. Our managers pride themselves on leadership that embodies an exceptional customer experience and associate engagement. As a store manager at Stop and shop, you will be responsible for the following.
- Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal laws as well as internal audits
- Expected to act as coach and facilitator in delegating and empowering their team to manage and be held accountable for daily operations of their departments.
- Responsible for total store operations
- Create a culture of best-in-class customer service to ensure exceptional service level interaction.
- Promote a positive environment which is sensitive and responsive to both our internal and external customers.
- Accountable for providing strong, positive, and pro-active leadership to their team while providing direction, feedback, and holding them accountable for performance and results.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and a self-starter
- Effective organizational, time management and delegation skills
- Ability to influence and communicate cross functionally
- Merchandising and Sales;
- Community Relations;
- Exceptional interpersonal, planning, organizing
- Proven track record of people development
- Knowledge of all departments within store
- Exceptional analytical and strategic planning skills with a strong attention to detail
- Payroll and Productivity;
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Effective problem solver
- Customer / Legendary Service;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Labor Relations
Company: Stop & Shop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org