This Jobsfunter Listing is about Stonyfield in Londonderry, NH 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield Organic®, siggi’s®, Brown Cow™ and Green Mountain® are brands of Lactalis US Companies. Lactalis Group is the #1 dairy company in the world with over 85,000 employees in 94 countries. The company has not forgotten the mission of its founder and remains committed to offering high-quality and delicious dairy products that bring families together around the world. At Lactalis US, we use local milk at each of our production facilities to make the products you know and love. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit and love of dairy akin to the spirit of our founder.
Our company is an authentic community that takes care of us, we take care of one another, and together we work for the health and well-being of others. Our community offers unique opportunities that you will not find anywhere else. We welcome you into our community with open arms and a whole lot of delicious dairy!
The Sales Planning team plays a crucial role in supporting the Lactalis US Yogurt company. As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative team, your role will encompass all aspects of running a successful sales organization, which includes growth strategy, sales forecasting, business operations, and data evaluation. You will work with sales leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to provide a 360° view of the business and drive executive-level recommendations that directly impact Sales team. Successful candidates will be able to leverage data to drive insights, provide strategic recommendations. You will have the opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative inquiry, and curiosity to accomplish the best work of your life. Sample projects and deliverables range from evaluating worldwide market opportunities, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, market segmentation and verticalization, sales pipeline and key performance metric review.
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against measured growth targets at the individual account level
- Perform Return on Investment promotional analysis to spot inefficient events dragging down profitability
- Point of contract for integral sales team reporting; trouble shoot operational issues and optimize overall infrastructure/system flow
- Analytics lead for in-house built Trade Promotional Management tool; responsible for model maintenance & output accuracy
- Perform incremental investment analysis to ensure additional funding is allocated appropriately
- Liaise with account managers to build out gross to net forecast including baselines, promotional lift, trade funding & ancillary costs
- Develop & deliver executive ready presentations leveraging internal and category level insights into efficient selling stories capturing “state of the business”
- Analyze account level slotting spend while working with the broader CSP team to ensure we do not overspend our allotted yearly budget
- Leverage Microsoft PowerBI to create reporting dashboards based on business needs; the ability to think outside of the box and come to the table with creative solutions
- Train cross functional team members on trade promotion tools, processes and analytics
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in CPG, preferably with work history consisting of analytics, business development, category management and/or finance experience
- Experience with SQL, Power BI, Advanced Excel and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages)
- Advanced excel scenario modeling skills; comfortable with large data sets
- Intermediate level understanding of IRI/Nielsen/SPINS syndicated data tools
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail with a results focused approach to solving problems Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, including the ability to present business information in a group setting
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects
- Ability to operate in a matrixed team environment with deadlines & deliverable dates shifting around
Lactalis is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disabilities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Londonderry, NH
Application Deadline: N/A