Website Stevens Transport
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Stevens Transport in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
Stevens Transport has a rich history as an asset-based industry leader in refrigerated transportation. Valued by a wide range of Fortune 500 ® companies, the specialized nature of temperature-controlled logistics places our company among the most elite contributors to the modern supply chain. With a network of operations spanning North America, our competencies today include regional, dedicated, intermodal, and 3PL services. Beyond capacity-driven operations, Stevens Transport injects an unmatched integrity into a corporate business model that reflects 40 years of consistent growth and success.
The Administrative Insurance/Claims Coordinator assisting the entire Insurance and Risk Management department with daily administrative functions. Work mostly involves data entry, phone support, and maintaining filing systems in multiple formats.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Supplemental, and Life Insurances available + 401(k) retirement plan and quarterly match.
Administrative Insurance/Claims Coordinator Responsibilities
- Sorting, scanning, and indexing driver records into corporate software systems
- Answering high volumes of inbound calls to the department hotline
- Inputting information of all accidents, injuries, complaints, or other incidents into RiskManager program
- Updating claims system with new information as it comes in
- Assisting others with administrative duties and projects as assigned
Administrative Insurance/Claims Coordinator Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment and software
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- High degree of initiative and independent execution
- Extremely organized and communicative
Company: Stevens Transport
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A