Website Starling Bank
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Starling Bank in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
We are a leading digital bank on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We’ve built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. As our customer numbers continue to grow, so does our need to hire fantastic people to serve them. Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
Due to continued growth within the Complaints Team, we are looking for a FOS Complaint Handler to join the team. This is an important role which ensures that escalated complaints are investigated and responded to in line with internal procedures.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Investigating and resolving escalated customer complaints within agreed timescales, escalating to management where appropriate
- Contributing to and maintain a solutions focused culture within the Complaints team, with an emphasis on customer outcomes
- Contributing towards a culture of continuous improvement, disseminating feedback and outcomes with the wider business as appropriate.
- Experience of complaint handling within a regulated environment
- Experience of working with the Financial Ombudsman
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory bodies including the FCA, PSR and ICO
- Strong personal, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to explain complex processes in a simple and logical way, delivering solutions as appropriate
- The ability to prioritise and organise effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- The ability to deal with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Family friendly leave policies
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
- We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees – ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym membership options
- Season ticket travel options
- Full details are available on our careers site
We are a leading digital bank on a mission to disrupt the banking industry. We’ve built an app with smart money management tools to help our customers live a healthier financial life. We also offer groundbreaking B2B banking and payments services.
Since our launch in 2014, we’ve opened almost three million accounts including 480,000 business accounts for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
We’re a fully licensed UK bank and we have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company. We’ve been voted Best Current Account for the last five years running, named Which? Banking Provider of the Year for the last two and we were the most switched to bank in 2021. We employ more than 1,800 people across our London, Southampton and Cardiff offices.
Starling Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Starling Bank are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Starling Bank may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information.
Company: Starling Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A