This Jobsfunter Listing is about Stardust in United States 2022
About the job
Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
Why work at Stardust?
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who understand why they are writing the code, how it will fit into the overall product, and how an end customer will benefit from it. A good engineer writes code, a 10x engineer writes code and knows why they are writing it.
Learning is a key part of this role. We work with almost every blockchain and in many different programming languages, some mainstream and some custom to the blockchain we are working on.
- Architect and develop smart contracts
- Coordinate with broader team to integrate blockchain contracts into stack
- Keeping track of issues and either self-implement or design fixes
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation
- Write well-tested and documented code
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain)
- 5+ years engineering experience (either in-industry or side projects)
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on multiple blockchains (Polygon, Solana, Flow, ImmutableX, ect.)
- Play / familiar with video games, or video game development
- Worked at a startup before
- AWS experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A