Retail Sales Associate Vacancies in Staples Stores Orange, CA
Website Staples Stores
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Staples Stores in Orange, CA 2022
About the job
Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing solutions (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Help both your customer and your store win.
- Multitask on cashier, sales and merchandising responsibilities
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible on responsibilities (e.g., returns, online pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Company: Staples Stores
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Orange, CA
Application Deadline: N/A