Retail Sales Technology Associate Jobs in Staples Stores Mount Airy, NC
Website Staples Stores
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Staples Stores in Mount Airy, NC 2022
About the job
Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Technology Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find a total technology solution both in-store and through the kiosk (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers as you learn their tech needs
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Your passion for “tech” will be show in your knowledge of technology products, offerings, and services
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Ensure the Tech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales
- Be flexible on various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Customer service experience demonstrating the ability to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Previous experience in a retail environment with technology sales and services
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Company: Staples Stores
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mount Airy, NC
Application Deadline: N/A