Print Production Sales Supervisor careers in Staples Stores Irvine, CA
Website Staples Stores
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Staples Stores in Irvine, CA 2022
About the job
Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Retail Sales Print & Marketing Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll lead a team in driving results for key metrics by selling and providing total print solutions for customers to help them achieve their Print and Marketing goals.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible full-time hours/shifts, weekly pay, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Connect with customers and build relationships to provide creative solutions and value-added print and marketing solutions
- Drive customer satisfaction by focusing on customer engagement, quality, and the community
- Coach associates in exceptional service, consultative selling, and total solutions
- Lead and develop a team committed to operational excellence in driving profitable sales & margin
- Consult with customers, ask open ended questions to offer them appropriate options and deliver a total print solution to drive sales and dollars per transaction
- Leverage Salesforce.com to actively manage customers through in-store engagement and proactive outreach to grow relationships
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others while managing many priorities
- Basic computer skills to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
- Attention to detail and keen eye for noticing quality issues (used throughout the print production process)
- Experience overcoming objection and engaging with customers to understand their needs
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Company: Staples Stores
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A