Indexer Operator 3rd shift, $1,250 Sign-On Bonus! careers in Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Decorah, IA
Website Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Stanley Black Decker Inc in Decorah, IA 2022
About the job
This Indexer machine operator position performs the operation of manufacturing equipment under appropriate supervision. The operator will be responsible for learning the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Operate machinery as needed, which will include feeding machines, emptying pans, inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.
- Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-up skills; including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece inspection.
- Record data for SPC, IATF16949 documentation.
- Move material by operating forklift or using non-motSkillsorized devices.
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and tightening of bolts.
- Performs all other duties as requested by Supervisor or Leadperson.
Must be available to work overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Education/training in basic math for blueprint reading, gaging, SPC.
- Ability to learn computer operation/data entry.
- Basic mechanical aptitude to learn machine operation skills and develop an understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to identify basic problems.
- Ability to visualize and understand the manufacturing process.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to legibly complete sign-offs and record data for IATF16949.
- Must possess the ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety guidelines and practices.
- Knowledge in IATF16949 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Previous machine set-up/operating experience.
- Ability to read gages, micrometers and blue prints.
- Forklift operation/material-handling experience.
No. of Positions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Featured Category on SBD Careers
FLSA (For US Only)
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Decorah, IA
Application Deadline: N/A