Website Stainless Doors
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Stainless Doors in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are currently searching for a SALES ENGINEER for our DOOR division. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers to maximize profitability for the Stainless Door division. Some of the responsibilities for this position are/but not limited to those found below:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to assure a long and mutually beneficial association.
- Provide project price quotations that meet customer specifications and deadlines while maximizing closing ratio and profitability.
- Negotiate prices to meet customer demands, company sales and production goals.
- Employ various marketing techniques to create campaigns that reach out to potential new customers and rekindle existing relationships.
- Work in conjunction with outside sales representatives to meet company objectives and coordinate on specific projects.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with customer credit and debt collection issues.
- Submit new Sales Orders to Order Entry with all required information and supporting paperwork.
- Work with Project Manager to assure engineering drawings meet all customer specifications and company requirements.
- Initiate and monitor the release of Sales Orders for production through project delivery.
- Assist customers with field conditions, service and warranty calls.
- Attend sales meetings by arriving promptly and being prepared to review current projects, potential new orders, sales history and to discuss ideas to meet sales goals.
- Support all departments on project related issues.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years working in the hollow metal door industry.
- Preferred Experience: 5 Years, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing principles and practices.
- CDC and AHC certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of fabrication and manufacturing procedures are a plus.
Stainless Doors, is a division of EMJAC Industries, designers and stainless steel fabricators of more than 40 years. Stainless Doors’ product lines include: stainless steel doors; side lights; door frames; stainless steel entrance systems; fire resistant and fire-rated doors; stainless steel windows and frames; storefronts. EMJAC’s product line includes; stainless steel food service equipment; stainless steel wine towers; architectural stainless; animated stainless steel.
Both Stainless Doors and EMJAC are leaders and innovators in the metal manufacturing industry and specialize in premium custom designed stainless steel fabrication for a wide variety of industrial, institutional, commercial, and construction applications. The company is able to provide exceptional quality and service summed up in the corporate tagline, “The Stainless Advantage”.
Company: Stainless Doors
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
Application Deadline: N/A