DevOps Intern – Summer Internship Job in SS&C Technologies Waltham, MA
Website SS&C Technologies
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SSC Technologies in Waltham, MA 2022
About the job
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
At SS&C Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team:
You will be a part of a highly motivated, dynamic, and professional team where you have a voice and the opportunity to provide next-generation tooling to our development organization. You’ll be part of the team that provides tools and frameworks for software delivery, with an emphasis on test. The team follows an agile development methodology. All members contribute to the planning, implementation, and retrospective, with the goal of continually improving both the deliverables and the process.
The Automation Center of Excellence (ACE) provides tooling to accelerate the pace of development across the Intralinks development organization. We specialize in tooling, training, and support for automated testing. This includes: writing test frameworks, integrating with build tools, deploying and managing the lab in which they run.
As an Intern on Our Team You Will:
- Work closely with other team members to translate requirements into story definitions and acceptance criteria
- Implement the stories
- Develop custom jobs to control the lifecycle of test lab resources.
- Oversee all aspects of those resources, from OS customization through deployment and teardown.
Desired Qualifications & Relevant Experience :
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for specific functions and services
- Experience with CI/CD build scripts and pipelines
- Experience with Groovy, Bash, Powershell, Node.js, & Java
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with VMware, SaltStack, or other virtualization and configuration management tools.
- BS in Computer Science or relevant fields
- We’re constantly developing and introducing new frameworks and technologies to ease up the development of new applications and bring them to life within months and deliver value. We as a team understand the value of guidance for new individuals who are looking for challenging work and enhancing their skillset to bring best in themselves.
At Intralinks you’ll have the chance to learn with and get support from our best architects, security experts, software engineers to grow into the expert you want to be. You’ll be working at our core business platform, so you’ll have great visibility and the opportunity to make a difference. *
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Company: SS&C Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Waltham, MA
Application Deadline: N/A