Sales Summer Internship – Part Time Positions in Spurs Sports & Entertainment San Antonio, TX
Website Spurs Sports & Entertainment
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Spurs Sports Entertainment in San Antonio, TX 2022
About the job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build moments that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for Sales Summer Intern to join our family!
SS&E is seeking positive and hardworking individuals that are committed to becoming sales leaders in the sports and entertainment industry. This position is a 3-month career-growth oriented sales development program which will focus on developing the skills and knowledge needed to become a full-time representative. This position will serve as a platform to develop sales relationships that will transition into a full-time role.
- Dates of Employment
- Start Date – June 2022
- Finish Date – August 2022
- Pay: $10.00/hr
- Hours/Week: 29hrs/week
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Develop and attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties; committing to ongoing sales training and development of best sales practices. through weekly meetings and role-play sessions. Attend all other sales department meetings and customer service events as assigned.
- Consistently make outbound efforts to develop relationships, set face-to-face appointments (both externally and at the AT&T Center) and show seats to potential customers with the objective to close new business. Make 40+ outbound touchpoints daily.
- Look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships through prospecting, referrals and other ticket sales initiatives (sales booths, in-house events and off-site community events). Maintain electronic records of all customers and prospects with our CRM system.
- Greet, support, and serve current and potential clients daily and at games. Work games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Ability to prospect, develop, and maintain ongoing relationships with external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork, customer service, and oral and written communication required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Spurs Sports & Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Internship
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A