Website Sprouts Farmers Market
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sprouts Farmers Market in Ellicott City, MD 2022
About the job
If you’d be excited to work in a field that specializes in attention to detail, all while learning about new products, consider a Scan Coordinator position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest growing natural foods retailers, we’re looking for team members who are detail-oriented and passionate about inspiring our customers to make healthier choices through positive shopping experiences.
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Scan Coordinator requires a significant level of accuracy and responsibility to maintain the overall price integrity in their assigned store. This position conducts daily, weekly, and monthly price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs and ensuring compliance with all company and governmental compliance regulations. The Scan Coordinator verifies weekly ad price changes, promotional price accuracy and pricing signage in all departments. The Scan Coordinator must be able to work quickly and with accuracy to support pricing integrity in our stores. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
To be a Scan Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain necessary reports and schedules, and be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes.
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers, employees, and vendors.
- Be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be able to read price tags, create signs, post price tags and signs. Good vision is required in order to read and set signs. Ability to staple, scan and using a computer to activate new pricing. Also must be able to use a step ladder.
- Be able to vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 17 lbs., from 1” to 34”, up to a distance of 8 feet for up to 1 hour. Walking up to 4 miles per 8 hours is expected.
- Be able to conduct repetitive crouching/kneeling/squatting to access a point 6 inches from the ground for up to 50 hours will be necessary.
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ellicott City, MD
Application Deadline: N/A