This Jobsfunter Listing is about SportsExcitement in New York City Metropolitan Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
a. Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
b. Experience designing all kinds of GUI Elements
c. Online portfolio
d. B.S. Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
a. Create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
b. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer and team feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
c. Establish and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications
d. Working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
e. Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
f. Simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI.
• Collaborating with technology, product, and business teams to uncover customer and business needs, then translating them into engaging, simple, and intuitive design solutions and understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product interface and experience
• Advocating for the customer through human centered design methods, including: discovery, research, ideation, whiteboard sessions, and user testing
• Supporting design-led workshops to engage and build alignment across different partners and teams
• Proactively offers recommendation and solutions by championing prioritization of design centered product enhancements grounded in research and analysis
• Supporting early product definition by working with partners to participate in discovery sessions that uncover customer pain points and opportunities
• Framing problems, determining insights, and defining visual designs to serve customer needs
• Creating process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and interaction models, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes
• Designing within existing – and creating new – standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines
• Creating high fidelity design assets for acceptance, development, and delivery to market in partnership with technology colleagues
.DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN DESCRIPTION
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the agency’s digital marketing department including support for all programs and TOPR accounts. The Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Director and work closely with other digital marketing team members, ideating on the best digital marketing tactics to keep clients top of mind in the digital space.
DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the TOPR Digital Marketing Director inclusive of activities such as the following for clients and TOPR accounts:
• Social Media
• Inclusive of content creation and ideation
• Schedule content for clients as contracted and effectively market to garner high impressions and engagement rates
• Brainstorm innovative new ways to increase engagement on all social channels for clients
• Influencer marketing
• Maintain influencer marketing lists inclusive of instagram, tiktok, follower count, emails and addresses
• Work with team to create comprehensive lists for client partnerships that are tailored to each specific client
• Affiliate marketing
• Remain up to date on the latest innovations in the affiliate marketing space
• Strategize and execute on creative mailers to increase awareness and social coverage for all TOPR clients
• Assist in all client mailer creation, execution, packaging and coverage tracking
• Monitor and report results for all digital marketing efforts
• Continue to remain up to date on the latest advances in the digital marketing field including software, social networks, strategies, platforms and more by regularly educating via courses, articles and more
• Support our digital marketing campaigns via email, social, search and display
• Create and curate compelling content and ads
• Write compelling copy and CTAs for ads
• Report on digital media campaigns
• Design and create visual assets for social media and ads; edit images and graphics (graphic design experience a plus)
• Optimize reader engagement and grow follower base
• Keep abreast of new digital marketing trends/developments
Collecting quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns Assisting with virtual events, including promotion and reporting Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Summer Internship program is a full-time, fully immersive internship program designed to complement your education with real-world experience. This program will allow you to take on projects at a rapidly growing start-up, working closely and cross-functionally with leaders throughout the company. This is an amazing opportunity to not only join a rising and dynamic startup but also make a measurable impact.
As an intern on the Data Science & Analytics Intern, you will contribute to creating world-class emergency technology by assisting in the development and improvement of dashboards as well as developing custom reports. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across teams at the organization to power our systems and solutions with insightful data. You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about RapidSOS’s mission, organized, and excited to make an impact at a growing tech startup!
What you’ll do:
• Build dashboards and custom reports to track key metrics and empower stakeholders with analytics
• Work with the Data Analyst and team to learn our processes for collecting, cleaning, processing, and analyzing data to develop important strategic recommendations and business decisions
• Proactively make recommendations for initiatives to improve and maintain dashboards
• Collaborate with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Public Safety teams
• Support RapidSOS in its growth and development by executing key strategic initiatives
• Own an impactful project (or multiple!) from start to finish alongside your mentor
• Assist the team with additional ad hoc projects
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
• Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with BI tools such as Quicksight, Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
• Basic proficiency with SQL and working knowledge of analytics
• Experience with Python (data libraries such as pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SKLearn, etc.) and BigQuery is a plus!
• Strong work ethic and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently, depending on the nature of the work
• Highly self-motivated with tons of initiative
• Laser-sharp attention to detail and a high standard for excellence
• No ego – our team believes in “purpose over pride” where no task is beneath us
• Operates with urgency and thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
What we offer:
• The chance to work with a passionate team on solving one of the largest challenges globally
• Dynamic, fun work environment with a highly talented team
• Flexible startup work environment
• The opportunity to make a measurable impact within a growing startup
.Full Stack Web intern
In this internship, you will:
• Deliver meaningful features to real people by contributing to our core product
• Learn about the engineering tools and processes that drive rapid delivery of a top 50 visited website in the U.S.
• Work with a cross-disciplinary product team getting insight into multiple perspectives, roles, and technologies
• Have a dedicated mentor with which to work and grow throughout the internship
The ideal candidate will have:
• Basic algorithms and data structures knowledge
• Good communication skills and a willingness to learn
• Rising Senior or Senior status (preferred)
Bonus points if you have familiarity with:
• A modern browser-based UI library like React
• A strongly-typed language (we primarily use TypeScript, Hack, and Kotlin)
• MVC web applications, RESTful APIs, and relational databases
• Software Engineer for Test Intern
What you’ll do:
• Learn how we interact with the IEX Exchange using our existing platform
• Develop dashboards and tooling to help enhance the platform – this will be a full-stack project
• …or find a better set of enhancements based off your view of the platform, we’re always open to new ideas!
• Work closely with the Core Development, Data Engineering, Market Ops, SRE, Business Development, and Regulatory teams to gather requirements and see how they use our platform. If there’s anything we can build to make their jobs easier – let’s do it!
• Ability to be confronted with something new and learn as much as you can, as quickly as possible
• Familiarity with financial markets is helpful, but not required
.Software Engineer Internship – Full Stack
As a Full Stack engineer at TuSimple, you will work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects, from our offboard infrastructure services to the onboard system, to bring automation and visualization to the company. Your work will greatly improve the efficiency of the research of our algorithm scientists, and expedite the development of engineering infrastructure projects.
Example projects we are working on include:
• Building pipeline scheduling and execution platform, as well as the corresponding frontend to manage and interact with the platform, to do analysis of our simulations and datasets;
• Developing on-premises cluster projects as well as utilizing public cloud computing infrastructure services;
• Building front-end Web Interface for engineers and testops to control and monitor the onboard system, that visualize in real time, the perceived surroundings and decided routes of our autonomous driving system;
• Building web-based tools to optimize the labelling of our datasets to greatly increase the efficiency and correctness;
• Discover and optimize performance bottlenecks in existing backend systems, such as database queries, storage solutions, to increase the responsiveness of user queries;
• Architect, implement and maintain performant and scalable data processing backend systems that can handle tremendous amount of data generated daily;
• Work with various teams globally, such as prediction, simulation and onboard runtime, to build web-based tools to facilitate their development lifecycle;
• Work with SRE team to identify issues to increase the stability and performance of our private computing service
Experience & Skills Required:
• Enrolled in a MS/PhD program in Computer Science or related majors, or BS program with relevant internship experience
• Experience with Python or C++ development
• Passionate about discovering drawbacks of existing systems and working with users to improve the experiences
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with 3D Graphics (WebGL, OpenGL, three.js)
• Experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Django
• Experience with cloud services, such as AWS
• Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
Data and Statistics Intern
• University studies in one of the following disciplines: data analytics, gender, development, or other relevant subjects is required.
• Meet one of the following:
• Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
• Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
• Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation; or
• Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program which is part of a degree programme and undertake the internship as part of the program requirements.
. Intern, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Understanding the basic principles of SEO & on-site optimization including title tags & meta descriptions, keyword research, crawling / indexing.
• Motivated to learn new skills, tools and SEO techniques.
• Ability to dissect data and make recommendations relative to organic search KPIs.
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of Google Docs Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
• Basic understanding of Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner and other SEO tools (SEMrush or equivalent) a plus.
• Familiarity with analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics preferred).
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio a plus.
.Internship, Graphic Design
What you’ll do
• Assist in the creation of front-facing marketing collateral including, but not limited to: brand and product marketing campaigns, landing pages, logos, iconography, advertising, email and web collateral, infographics, newsletters, social media needs, and more
• Be a contributing member of the creative marketing team, collaborating and assisting the Art Director and Designer across a wide range of projects
• Develop and present multiple ideas using creative storytelling techniques to inspire our podcasting community
• Follow and execute on current brand guidelines, looking for ways to help push our visual communication
• Participate in design reviews, presenting your ideas and your work to the creative team
Who you are
• You are currently pursuing a Bachelors in graphic design or a related field with coursework in Color Theory, Graphic Design basics (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc…) Digital design, Marketing, Typography, Layout, Basic UX/UI design, and Branding
• You have a graduation date of Spring or Winter 2023
• You currently have work authorization to work in the Americas between June and August 2022
• You have excellent communication and collaboration skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You ideate and share your perspective without being judgemental
• You have a good depth of experience using Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
• You have working knowledge of Google Slides and feel comfortable crafting presentations
• Passion for visual hierarchy, typography, layout, and color whether in an URL or IRL space
• You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us and have some projects that you can tell us about
• Bonus: You have animation or motion graphic skills, with a basic understanding of After Effects
What you will be doing
• Work closely with your mentor and user research leadership to define the details of your projects and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
• Conduct actionable research to help guide the product team’s decision-making and design process
• Collaborate with engineering, research, and product management to understand the critical research questions and craft a research approach to best answer them
• Solicit and incorporate feedback on your work from your mentor, other user researchers, and multi-functional team members
What you should have
• A strong portfolio, showcasing foundational proficiency in different parts of a research process, such as user interviews, analysis, synthesis, and documenting findings
• Commitment to learning from others that equals a passion for sharing what you’ve learned
• Self-awareness of your strengths and growth areas and a desire to improve your skills
• Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment
• Experience collaborating with others (either research or other functions) to understand, explore, and answer research questions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
• No specific educational experience is necessary, but programs such as human-computer interaction, anthropology, sociology, psychology, information science, or any program with an applied research component preferred
• Experience using multiple research methodologies, such as user interviews, usability testing, surveys, diary studies, co-creation, etc.
• Experience using a remote / digital tool for research, such as UserTesting.com, User Interviews, dscout, Zoom, etc.
product Support and Analysis
• Gather data and insights from development initiatives and work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to streamline and optimize efforts accordingly
• Support the Product and Research team on key objectives through strategic analytical support, creation and implementation of data visualizations in reporting outputs and ad hoc analysis of CCO capabilities.
• Support key performance indicators and metrics, and support the Product Team with internal reporting for the RADAR Product lines
• Provide support to sales teams and help formulate innovative marketing strategies based on research and insights
• Assist with marketing research utilizing industry standard subscription-based software such as Kantar, Nielsen, Scarborough, MRI and others
• Support the Product and Research Teams on ad-hoc projects as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 4-year college degree in progress. Open to students starting their senior year.
• 3.0+ GPA.
• Pursuing a degree in marketing/communications/advertising/media/management, or a degree that is focused on developing analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong organizational / time management skills; detailed oriented
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors
• Self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations
• Able to complete required math calculations (e.g., multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce/interpret bar graphs).
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 or Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Client Focus – Providing service excellence to internal and/or external clients.
• Partnering – Seeking and building partnerships and alliances that further the organization’s objectives.
• Achievement Orientation – Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
• Adaptability – Adapting in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
• Business Perspective – Using an understanding of business issues, processes, and outcomes to enhance business performance.
.Social Media and Content Writing Internship
Full Job Description
This internship offers college credit for students and the opportunity to gain experience in writing and publishing online content for Sportsexcitement LLC.
We require the following: an excellent content writer who is self-motivated, autonomous, efficient, organized, articulate, very computer and internet literate, and very familiar with social media.
SEO Content Writing: As a specialized gallery, we are constantly doing research and writing SEO focused articles which are published on our website, social media channels, and through other digital channels. We are also expanding our website’s educational material in order to become the one-stop-shop for Andy Warhol knowledge. This requires thoughtful research and writing that expands on Warhol’s life and work in an exhaustive manner.
Requirement: Excellent writing skills & the ability to do the necessary research to write academically advanced articles for the sophisticated reader. Understanding or willingness to learn SEO concepts and practices will be required
.Social Media and Content Writing Internship
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
.Intern, Cyber Security
• Responsible for maintaining Regional Cybersecurity and Data Protection Intranet Websites – Information Security Management – ISM, Security Education Training and Awareness – SETA, Regional Cybersecurity website; Submitting request for updates, tracking status, helping to create content
• Assist with reporting for Regional ISM and SETA Programs
• Assist with planning and creation of end user security awareness training material – training presentations, newsletter content, posters, activities – to increase awareness of security threats and prevent and mitigate user risk
• Assist with planning and testing for simulated phishing email exercises using third party security tool
• Assist with testing, rollout, follow-up and reporting for ISM and Security Education training
• Execute day to day tasks to support end users & general security cybersecurity governance inquiries
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and supports customers to the best of their ability
• Support team members to tackle tasks, understands the need for security and knows to ask for help with respect to security
• Spanish language fluency is a plus
• Strong interest in information security
• Customer focus
• Learning Agility
• Attention to detail and ability to document and communicate work progress clearly and timely
• Strives to be a team player; Does their best to support the team and extend trust and confidence to others
Program Management and Technical Leadership:
• Able to manage day to day processes that support a program, and understand when to seek additional assistance or advice
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent in progress
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York City Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A