This Jobsfunter Listing is about Splunk in Washington, DC 2022
About the job
Join us as we pursue our innovative new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
What you get from this role
Our Business Development teams partner with all sales theaters to bring Splunk solutions to the most ground-breaking companies in the world. A career at Splunk means challenging yourself and your customers to reach higher – and to have fun doing it. We are seeking a dynamic, early career professional to join our fast-growing team. There is a defined growth path for successful Inside Sales Representatives to be promoted throughout the sales organization and other similar roles and marketing functions.
What Your Day To Day Responsibilities Look Like
In this role, you will showcase the ability to focus on an organization’s initiatives, challenges, pain points and partner with Splunk Field Sales to bring value to those organizations through our sales process. You will
- Create pipeline for your accounts using demand generation and prospecting tools
- Find new opportunities and quickly develop rapport with new clients
- Explore & identify new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers
- Research and present business intelligence about customers and prospects
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
You’ll be driving sales activities on highly strategic accounts and projects within an ecosystem of best-in-class sales, technical and operational partners. Successful team members develop and demonstrate their sales acuity and move on to other sales positions and other roles.
Who you are
- Sales hunter
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for a rep who has
- At least 1 year of experience in selling or generating demand for enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
- Determination & relishes the chase
- Self-motivation and steadfast in pursuit of creating their own success
- To be at the top of the leaderboard & hates to lose
- High energy and contagious optimism
- A tendency to lead conversations & is assertive with next steps
- Adaptability and thrives on environments where they can grow
- Confidence in handling of objections and conflict
- Logic-based problem solving
- Task prioritization, discipline, and accountability
- A passion for research, data, and analysis that drives action
- Keen situational awareness within a team environment
- An ability to analyze business data to tell a compelling and actionable story
- Excellent presentation skills and clear communication
- An instinct to Google a solution to a new problem
- A strong executive presence, with polish and dedication to customer outcomes
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: N/A