This Jobsfunter Listing is about Splunk in Tysons Corner, VA 2022
About the job
Location One of our fun offices in either Plano, TX; Tampa, FL; Denver/Boulder, CO; Raleigh, NC; Phoenix, AZ; Washington, D.C./Tysons, VA; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Colorado Springs, CO; Seattle, WA; Orlando, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Madison, WI; Indianapolis, IN
Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Role Do you want to make an impact and help us change the way companies make business decisions? If your answer is “yes” we have a home for you at Splunk. Due to our expansive growth we are seeking outstanding people to join our team in our growing Digital Sales organization. As a BDR, you will cultivate our mid-market business by partnering with our Marketing and Sales teams to build opportunities in existing customer and prospect account accounts. By actively listening you will discover the; initiatives, projects and problems customers are facing & connect them with an expert that can help solve. The day to day
- Hone your sales hunter skills to find new opportunities in new or existing accounts and/or buying centers
- Partner with other sales teams, marketing and enablement to coordinate campaigns and align on new objectives
- Combine data from Salesforce, Outreach.io and Tableau to; spot patterns early, adapt activity & optimize performance
- Contact 60+ prospects daily via phone, email, and other various forms of outreach.
- Discover & qualify opportunities by conducting consultative discovery & BANT techniques
- Work with smart people committed to giving you rewarding projects, networking opportunities and a development experience that will go beyond your time at Splunk
- A fast-growing and continually evolving business and market where you will be challenged and grow
- The work you’ll do will directly impact our future and how we are viewed in the market and by our customers
- Collaboration isn’t a sound bite, it’s the Splunk culture! You will partner with a set of hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from Digital Sales and Marketing to Field Sales and Ops
- 6+ months of experience selling or building pipeline for SaaS solutions
- Understands and is able to communicate technical solutions and business value
- Calculated adventurous person who is not afraid to experiment quickly!
- Gets Results Motivated by achievement; sets stretch targets and delivers outstanding results in dynamic conditions
- Innovative Game Changer You never say “Don’t change it if it’s not broken.” & instead are always looking at things from different angles with an eye for how to do it better, faster and more efficiently
- Owns Personal Growth and Learning Understands the impact actions have on others and seeks out knowledge and opportunities for learning and self-improvement
- High energy and contagious optimism
- A need to be at the top of the leaderboard & hate to lose
- An instinct to Google a solution to a new problem
- A strong executive presence, with polish & dedication to customer outcomes
- Passionate desire to move up in other sales functions at Splunk
- Located near either our office in Plano, Texas; Tampa, FL, Boulder ,CO, Raleigh, NC or Phoenix, AZ (this is not a remote position, and we are unable to assist with relocation)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum hourly rate of $18.51. You may also be eligible for variable incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Application Deadline: N/A