This Jobsfunter Listing is about Spectrum in St Louis, MO 2022
About the job
At a glance:
- Are you a detail-oriented analyst passionate about achieving enterprise-wide growth objectives?
- Can you commit to a role enhancing the client experience by guiding process redesigns and the integration of new products and services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Business Analyst, you accelerate growth by serving as the liaison to the business community providing technical solutions to meet end user needs. You are passionate about combining your expertise in business processes and technical capabilities to implement solutions that increase revenue while enhancing the client experience. You excel at assisting in the refinement, validation and documentation of requirements and educating your business units on their current and future direction.
You possess an intimate knowledge of your supported business units and company-wide systems and capabilities. You focus on gathering and analyzing information to formulate simple solutions for complex business requirements. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see your projects completed effectively and efficiently. You thrive in an office environment supporting multiple business units. You report directly to the Manager of Business and Application Analysis – Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive company-wide excellence by supporting solutions to complex business requirements that enhance the client experience.
- Improve existing enterprise-wide operations by supporting the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets.
- Mitigate risk through the complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies and business threats that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products and services.
- Drive project completions by translating high-level business requirements into functional specifications that are then redirected into configuration and deployment instructions.
- Properly interpret and deliver functional specifications by liaising between the business unit and cross-functional teams, including IT and third-party vendors.
- Maintain project compliance by documenting and implementing the defined business rules and policies.
- Maximize efficiency by ensuring that all automated and manual process enablers are working as designed.
- Spearhead company improvements by leveraging available technology and redesigning processes to incorporate it.
- Improve information accessibility through the development and maintenance of the functions and specifications library as a result of change management processes.
- Encourage long-term client retention by ensuring the alignment of business operational strategies and technical solutions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Six or more years of telecommunications experience.
- Three or more years of business operations analysis experience.
- Three or more years of project management experience.
- Aptitude for analyzing and interpreting data and quickly identifying business issues and opportunities.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to use sound judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others.
- History of synthesizing information from various business units to derive effective solutions.
- Creativity in resolving business or process issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: N/A