This Jobsfunter Listing is about Spectrum in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
Date posted: 03/28/2022 Requisition Number: 307560BR Location: Charlotte, North Carolina Area of Interest: Call Center, Outbound Telemarketing, Sales Position Type: Full Time STM200
At a glance:
“Our agents earn an hourly base pay of $18.00 along with lucrative commission and incentives for a target hourly earnings of $31.26/hour or $65,014 annually. Top performers earn at least $81,000, plus incentives. You may also qualify for free internet, TV and phone services (restrictions do apply).”
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated tele-sales expert?
- Are you motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in acquiring new accounts and upgrading existing clients with our broad range of Spectrum products within the Outbound Telemarketing segment?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding companies through the selection of phone, internet, mobile and cable products?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Business, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.Spectrum Business, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of phone, internet, cable and mobile serving America’s businesses. Spectrum Business’s industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Business can be found at Spectrum.com.
Are you ready for a big opportunity? Our Sales and Marketing group is full of enthusiastic professionals who apply a deep understanding of Spectrum’s range of products and services to win over new customers and ensure existing customers remain satisfied with their investment. No matter your background, our fully paid training will teach you effective sales techniques and how to build positive customer relationships. Increasing your brand and technological awareness is the first step toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- Great pay and uncapped bonus potential
- Free TV/Internet/Phone to our eligible employees
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health, dental and vision
- Great savings and deals daily from our Perks at Works program
- Great career progression opportunities through performance, guidance and coaching
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
What you will do:
- Be a compelling member of the OTM Sales team through the achievement of monthly sales.
- Grow client base by consulting with new accounts and providing innovative telecommunication solutions.
- Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending and selling the value of Spectrum Business products and services.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; Establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions
- Inform prospects of our product pricing model and Spectrum Business’ competitive advantage compared to other service providers.
- Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater efficiency and increased sales conversion rates.
- Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer and closer Experience working with solution-based or value-based selling.
- Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to listen and interpret the needs of the prospect.
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis (consultative approach), overcome objections, develop a strong sales pitch and effectively close sales.
- Ability to show proper judgement and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple prospects, pay close attention to detail, respond quickly to changing business needs and prioritize and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed expectations.
- Ability to effectively use and multitask with a personal computer; utilize job-specific software applications (e.g., CSG, ICOMS, Salesforce, survey software) and other office equipment such as telephone/dialer, headset, copier, fax and calculator.
- Must effectively work independently as well as with others
- Knowledge of commercial internet, video and data and telephone products and services.
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
Related Work Experience – 2 years
Preferred Telemarketing Experience
Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A