This Jobsfunter Listing is about Spectrum in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
The Spectrum Sales & Marketing Recruiting Team is seeking an energetic, highly skilled self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The Spectrum Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) works closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Partners in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The TAC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; provide candidates with one of their first impressions of Spectrum; be an ambassador of the Spectrum brand while enjoying the challenges of partnering to build a great organization.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide recruiting coordinator support for Sales & Marketing recruiting partners.
- Work within predefined recruitment and staffing processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Talent Acquisition team, Management, and HR partners.
- Assist with recruiting event coordination
- Enter and maintain data in recruiting database/Application Tracking System (BrassRing)
- Maintain data integrity and quality control of areas of responsibility in ATS following guidelines provide by the compliance department
- Record and process recruiting expenses (P-Card, Purchase Orders, etc.) and any other financial information for the partners.
- Administer Employee Referral Bonus Program for Sales & Marketing Recruiting Partners
- May provide ad hoc administrative or project support.
- Creates & modifies monthly reports using MS Excel
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail: including written communications
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Recruiting and Business processes oriented with a focus on assisting and improving team performance and efficiencies.
- Must be able to effectively interact with individuals at all organizational levels
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- A creative and solution type of attitude when presented with items that have never been done or may not know the answer – adapt and overcome
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask & have the ability and attitude to “shift gears” at a moment’s notice
- Works well in stressful situations and has demonstrated the ability to relate to difficult customer interaction. & works well under pressure and independently in a small team setting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel – Intermediate level or higher) and the ability to learn additional database programs as needed.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator, HR or related experience
- Previous work with applicant tracking systems (BrassRing is a plus).
- Must have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail, ability to be flexible & adaptable
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A