This Jobsfunter Listing is about Spectrum in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
At a glance:
- Are you an analytical professional skilled at maximizing company-wide resources and strategies by identifying opportunities based on large data sets?
- Can you commit to a consultative role supporting senior management and leaders interpreting and leveraging complex data, reports and dashboards?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about supporting and enabling senior leaders to effectively manage the business, drive sales results and improve client satisfaction. As the Lead Data and Reporting Analyst, you focus on creating accurate and insightful analysis and reporting of complex data sets. You accelerate growth by generating deep data insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities. You excel at creating informative reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards.
You have a sharp eye that ensures data integrity and the insight on how to resolve data errors. You are a subject matter expert (SME) in data reporting and analysis and possess an in-depth understanding of business analysis and data methodology. You lead projects through the coordination of high-performance teams and resources. You thrive in an office environment and serve as a consultant for Sales teams across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Manager of Territory Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Support a variety of analytic solutions by conducting complex data analysis and developing document data definitions, business rules and data quality requirements.
- Create and produce reports, ad hoc requests and dashboards by extracting data from multiple sources.
- Provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities through detailed data interpretation and results analysis.
- Develop reports and deliverables, creating specifications based on business requests for senior leadership to leverage while communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
- Improve data quality by identifying and defining the requirements for strategic initiatives.
- Enhance efficiency by creating and maintaining report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Develop new strategies to improve business performance by utilizing knowledge of mathematical modeling to perform quantitative and qualitative data analyses.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of data analysis and reporting experience.
- Expert in SQL.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- History of working independently and in dynamic team environments.
- Solid ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Track record of identifying business issues and opportunities.
- Confident when preparing and conducting data-driven presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization, including senior leadership.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Self-motivated with the ability to focus on multiple concurrent projects and requests.
- Proficient in analyzing, correcting, manipulating and reporting on complex data sets.
- Ability to package data into usable information for leadership.
- History of consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong SAS skills.
- Familiar with Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (required).
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A