Marketing Manager Positions in Sparks Group United States
Website Sparks Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sparks Group in United States 2022
About the job
Marketing Manager Job Summary:
We are looking for a fully remote Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing Electronic Health Record (EHR) consultancy firm. The Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies, develop brand, drive lead generation through marketing, and deepen engagement with all target audiences (Clients and Candidates). The Marketing Manager will also monitor and measure effectiveness of strategies, oversee marketing operations and marketing firms, and manage the technology used across the department with the goal of leveraging new tools and create more efficient processes. The ideal candidate will be a marketing expert and leader who can independently work with stakeholders to hit marketing goals and initiatives.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns.
- Lead and report on advertising, public relations, social media and events outcomes.
- Control all costs and budgets related to marketing.
- Establish and manage third party agency relationships including contract negotiation.
- Implement brand voice and corporate identity across the company in all marketing and all communications.
- Conduct customer, brand, and recruitment research periodically to ensure we know our audiences well.
- Create content plan for the company and its leaders to drive brand recognition, industry expertise, and recruitment efforts.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Establish and grow a market share within EHR.
- Work with sales team on brand initiatives to drive client acquisition.
- Work with recruiting team to target candidate experience and engagement.
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website, email marketing program, social media outreach and provide analytics reviews.
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 6+ years of applicable experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience in working with Healthcare consulting services (Epic, Cerner, etc.).
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience working with agencies and freelancers.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience with website maintenance on Webflow.
- Ability to obtain stakeholder buy-in on complex initiatives.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skill and presentation skills.
- Proven success in meeting goals.
- Organizational skills required.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Company: Sparks Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A