SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
- Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
- Collaborate with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our products.
- Develop highly reliable and available software systems for our low latency, high capacity satellite-based global software defined network. Design and implement highly available, fault-tolerant network that operates for long periods of time with minimal maintenance at scale. Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of networks, electronics, math, and physics.
- Creative approach to problem solving, exceptional analytical skills and engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, and unit testing.
- Developed, debugged and deployed software that has been used in real world applications/projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or science discipline or 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Development experience in C, C++, python, or mobile development languages.
- Experience in C++ for high performance systems.
- Experience with security issues associated with distributed systems and internet services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com