Paid Media Channel Business Consultant Positions in Southwest Airlines Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Website Southwest Airlines
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Southwest Airlines in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex 2022
About the job
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
I will demonstrate my Warrior Spirit by striving to be my best and never giving up. I will show my Servant’s Heart by delivering Legendary Customer Service and treating others with respect. I will express my Fun-LUVing Attitude by not taking myself too seriously and embracing my Southwest Family.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading agency coordination to support digital media planning decisions, foster digital media innovation, align routine activities, and drive joint solutions.
- Accountable for delivering efficient and effective results in SEM, maximizing ROI. Oversee and provide direction to agency for recommendations and adjustments. Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Oversee the SEO agency to develop and implement best practices for SEO to drive organic search, reducing friction between paid and organic searches. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing. Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Oversee and drive strategic framework for digital testing. Execute tests, collect and analyze the data; identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Lead agency teams to deliver digital-specific media projects and services on time, within budget, and within agreed upon scope.
- Analyze operational performance, business process, Customer insights, and/or future needs to clarify key challenges, diagnose root cause, and recognize performance improvement opportunities.
- Serves as a trusted resource to assist Employees and other departments in understanding Media and Marketing, driving current initiatives, and designing methodology for project/initiative delivery.
- Solution oriented; positively impacts the environment of his or her direct team and Marketing department
- Works with leader to align on priorities, constructively address project work, and build personal development plans
- Identifies evolving business needs, industry trends, and advancements in the field of Media; drives his or her team to adapt
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Function specific degrees preferred (Marketing or Advertising)
- Minimum 6 years experience in related field required (digital advertising, organic or paid search), or minimum 4 years experience with advanced degree
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required
- Has strategic thinking skills, is able to drive process improvement, has ability to see the big picture
- Possesses strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively by listening intently, questioning appropriately, and articulating clearly in both written and verbal formats
- Handles high volumes of work with ability to prioritize effectively and hit promised timelines
- Delivers quality work within a low-cost environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments in order to influence business decisions
- Ability to demonstrate high emotional intelligence in various situations dealing with both Customers and fellow Employees
- Ability to proactively monitor future Marketing trends
- Adobe Media Optimizer, Kenshoo, Omniture, Google Analytics, Google AdWords preferred
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement – Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please print/save the job description because it won’t be available after you apply.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Application Deadline: N/A