Website Southampton Airport
A daily inspection is carried out on all operational vehicles, appliances and equipment to ensure it is fully serviceable and in good working order. Any defects are recorded and appliances are topped up with water after their pump test.
- Daily routines vary from day to day and include but are not limited to: the testing of fire alarms around the airport, maintenance and inspection of equipment, station cleaning, vehicle cleaning and maintenance and inspection of vehicles
- Continuation of station routines, any tidying up required following training and any extra duties you may have individually such as extinguisher maintenance or hose repair.
- Able demonstrate excellent sales skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Great sale techniques
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of achieving sales targets
Company: Southampton Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Poole, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org