Website Sotheby's International Realty
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sothebys International Realty in Beverly Hills, CA 2022
About the job
SIR Agent Recruiter
This role will partner closely with SIR’s brokerage managers to identify and directly recruit agents for offices as they assist with various elements of the agent recruitment process.
The successful candidate possesses the following skills and abilities: independent thinker, problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions, self-starter, customer service focused, well organized, strong and effective presentation skills, strong project management skills with superb execution, excellent communication and follow through on all deliverables and is a great teammate.
Be the resource for managers with regards to various recruiting and retention concerns, including:
- Assist brokerage managers in identifying target recruits via various internal and external resources such as local MLS, iProspect, Real Trends, LinkedIn, competitors’ websites, etc.
- Build and manage a regional agent candidate tracking system.
- Work with managers to establish an agreed upon regular meeting cadence to ensure communication and follow through.
- Working in close partnership, assist brokerage managers with calling, follow up and/or meeting with targeted agents at their direction through various stages of the recruitment process (i.e., initial, second, third calls).
- Identifies what recruiting approaches/offerings our managers are finding to be successful in our various markets (understanding what was offered to our most recent recruiting “wins”).
- Identifies what recruiting approaches/offerings our competitors are using to recruit our agents in our various markets (understanding what was offered to our most recent retention “losses”).
- Facilitates sharing and implementation of successful tactics and information across the company.
- Help implement a comprehensive agent recruitment drip campaign with identified prospect to promote SIR’s culture, environment, brand value and local and national successes.
- Use brand recruitment materials for different agent levels, provide feedback to improve those materials, and establish a process to increase awareness and consistent use within the offices in their region.
- Contribute to ongoing collection and development of Agent Success Stories, recruiting/brand testimonials and related materials.
- Gather agent success stories.
- Create written and video testimonials and case studies.
- Work with marketing team members to package and disseminate these among all managers.
- Become an authority in conveying how the Sotheby’s International Realty brand, support, resources, tech and marketing tools positively impact the business and livelihood of agents who use them.
- Partner with Sr. Director of Servicing to stay current on efforts to keep agents engaged and passionate about the brand and its resources.
- Act as a conduit for intel on competitors’ recruiting initiatives, advertising content and campaigns. Propose innovative solutions that will improve the company’s competitive edge.
- Assemble talking points to assist managers on various topics such as SIR’s value proposition, prospecting for recruits and overcoming objections.
- For pre-approved prospects, contact, engage and facilitate the recruitment process while keeping appropriate manager abreast of progress and status.
- Attend company recruitment meetings to provide updates.
- When needed, attend networking, industry, diversity, academic events to help identify potential agents.
- Track and follow up with targeted prospective agents. Track activities including contacts made, appointments held and successful affiliations.
- Confident and enthusiastic ambassador for our Brand.
- Must be flexible, adaptable in a growing environment and various social settings.
- Strong and professional writing and verbal skills.
- Digital/Social media technology and communication savvy.
- LinkedIn and other Social Media Platform Experience.
- Ability interpret and communicate data so that it is relatable to a real estate professional.
- Travel as needed.
- Strong in MS Office and related presentation software and tools.
- Strong organization skills with excellent follow up and relentless follow through.
- Resilience and the ability to work in a self-directed role dependent on daily prospecting.
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, sales, marketing or related field.
- Prior real estate operations and or agent relations and engagement experience.
- Prior real estate sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior recruiting/talent management experience is preferred but not required.
Sothebys International Realty
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sotheby’s International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Sotheby’s International Realty was founded in 1976 as a real estate service for discerning clients of the Sotheby’s auction house. Today, the company’s global footprint spans 1,000 offices located in 72 countries and territories worldwide, including 45 company-owned brokerage offices in key metropolitan and resort markets. In February 2004, Realogy entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby’s, the operator of the auction house. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby’s International Realty name and the development of a franchise system. The franchise system is comprised of an affiliate network, where each office is independently owned and operated. Sotheby’s International Realty supports its affiliates and agents with a host of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational and business development resources. Affiliates and agents also benefit from an association with the venerable Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. For more information, visit www.sothebysrealty.com .
Colorado Applicants Only
The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $115,000 to $125,000.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Company: Sotheby’s International Realty
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: N/A