Website Sopra Steria
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sopra Steria in England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Are you a people-person and interested in a career in recruitment? Do you have superb communication skills, if so read on…
We are currently looking for people-focused team members to join our busy Internal Recruitment team at an exciting time of team growth! We are not looking for extensive recruitment experience, however, you will need to be a great communicator, organised and proactive, who is interested in a career in recruitment. You will be responsible for building diverse talent pools across various sectors within the business, sourcing candidates using a number of different platforms, creating a pipeline of talent for a range of roles, driving recruitment campaigns to attract candidates, communicating with candidates from the initial qualification to feedback and managing and driving employee referrals. The main focus of this role is finding the right people, at the right time. The role will be hybrid, with the requirement to travel to the Stockton on Tees office. Travel will be dependent on location, if you do not live local to Stockton on Tees, travel will be around 3 times a month. We can offer great career progression opportunities and benefits which you can flex to meet your needs.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with Recruitment Delivery Manager and Senior Recruiters, establishing recruitment requirements and proactively sourcing and pipelining candidates to meet our future demand
- Leading recruitment campaigns to attract new talent
- Engaging with the business’s Talent Community candidate pool to drive engagement
- Source suitable candidates with an aim to reduce our time to hire and improve the diversity of our candidate pipeline
- Managing external candidates, preparing them to be submitted as part of a longlist to Senior Recruiters
- Sourcing and screening candidates through direct sourcing channels ensuring there is a priority focus on attracting a diverse pool of candidates
- Handling the initial candidate qualification process, including gathering right to work clearance status and leading the candidate throughout the recruitment lifecycle, fully utilising our internal recruitment system
- Deliver feedback to candidates submitted to longlist who aren’t successful in being screened by a recruiter
- Conducting market research to benchmark salaries
What you will bring:
- Be a confident and creative communicator who is able to collaborate closely with people at all levels of experience
- Being comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced, and an evolving environment
- Confident using a variety of systems, platforms and using different tools
- Comfortable working with limited direction and supervision
- A positive, can-do attitude with strong organisation skills and a proactive approach to your work
- The ability to demonstrate resilience
It would be phenomenal if you had:
- Previous experience working with recruitment
- Experience using an ATS and/or CRM system
- Good analytical skills or ability to analyse market data to produce feedback reports
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Employment type Full time Permanent
Location Hybrid/homebased, depending on location from the Stockton on Tees office, with travel to the office.
Security Clearance Level SC
Internal Recruiter Caroline
Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, annual bonus scheme, and generous flexible benefits fund
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about our company?
We are a purpose driven digital transformation provider, creating innovative digital solutions to help clients drive their digital transformation projects and secure tangible and sustainable benefits. We harness the power of innovation to drive positive change in both business and society, delivering sustainable growth and services which make life better, from effective frontline citizen services, to digitising financial services, utilities, and delivering smarter roads.
We place people at the heart of everything we do and are committed to working with our customers, partners and suppliers to shape a better world and add real and lasting social value to the communities in which we work.
Together we are building a better future by delivering real and lasting value.
We are just at the start of what we can achieve together. Come and join us!
Company: Sopra Steria
Vacancy Type: £25,000/yr · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A