This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sonatype in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Sonatype is a dynamic and innovative global software company with more than 450 employees. We have been pioneers of modern software development practices, are in hyper-growth mode, and WE ARE HIRING!
Walls don’t make a company great; people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
We believe great discoveries happen when people from diverse backgrounds learn, grow, and work together to achieve common goals. Our amazing opportunities are available across the globe in our Engineering, Design, Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams. We seek candidates who share our passion for Open Source Technology and offer a creative, collaborative environment where every employee has a voice.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com .
If you get excited at the mere thought of helping customers use new technology to help speed their software development lifecycle, enabling faster innovation while making their software more secure – you should keep reading! We are adding Customer Outcomes Managers (COM) to collaborate with our growing customer base to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus Platform.
Our customers are enterprise architects, security officers, build engineers, developers, and DevOps managers. They are exceptionally smart and know their stuff.
- Work closely with Customer Success Engineers (CSE) to help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Drive customer action by planning the customer journey, collecting achievements, and measuring the value achieved to ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate and facilitate customer engagements as you help guide them through the journey.
- Engage in one-to-one and one-to-many customer outreach to understand their implementation status, conducting Executive Business Review (EBRs), and defining/detailing how we can close any customer success gaps.
- Share field insights with your Customer Success peers and our Sales, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams. Provide feedback on how to achieve more value-based outcomes based on customer reactions and your hands-on experiences.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identify “early warning” signals, and work with cross-functional teams to address them.
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied.
- Extensive experience project leading software deployments for external customers
- Experience with coordinating and facilitating customer engagements
- Ability to work with customers to drive projects to a conclusion despite competing priorities and limited resources
- Ability to build and nurture relationships through customer engagements
- General understanding of the modern SDLC and the tools involved
- Experience with the creation/execution of processes to address application security and licensing are desirable
- Experience working cross-functionally alongside Engineering and Sales organizations is a plus.
- If you’ve been told, “you have a great bedside manner,” that’s what we’re looking for. And while there will be some days of mostly screen-time, this is a customer-facing role with some travel.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A