This Jobsfunter Listing is about Solitics in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Being people-focused, our mission is to provide an engaging, enriching environment for our employees, building the best teams to enable our customers to harness their data in real-time and create personalized engagements with their end-users. At Solitics you will take on various challenges, bring out the best & most creative you. Solitics will provide you with innovative tools, professional mentoring, and a supportive work environment.
Who are You?
You’re a talented charismatic team player that is results-oriented. Energetic, highly motivated, and a people person that is a self-learner with deep technological, technical, and business skills
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Success / Technical Account / Account Manager role in a SAAS B2B environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in industrial engineering/business or similar experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English. – Additional languages are an advantage.
- Self-motivated with analytical skills and problem-solving orientation.
- Experience in marketing automation, retention strategies or data-related companies –A huge advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
Day to day:
- Develop a deep understanding of Solitics products and value proposition
- Own and develop strong relationships with your customers and their organizations through weekly calls, ongoing support, account documentation, and account planning sessions.
- Be your customers’ focal point and advocate, collaborating with engineering, product management and customer support to maximize the value of Solitics’ product.
- Perform onboarding and product training sessions on Solitics’ products.
- Manage the customer’s implementation and expectations throughout their journey.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A