Website Solera, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Solera Inc in Leeds, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Solera customers respect and value our products and services. With a wide variety of solutions available, from websites to applications to integrated data systems, they may need help or support with their packages. This includes but is not limited to software handling, service requests, product updates, service interruptions, etc.
As part of the Solera family, cap hpi have a mission to be the most innovative, accurate and comprehensive supplier of automotive data. Drawing on a long history of knowledge and industry relationships as trusted partners at every stage of the vehicle lifecycle, our quality data solutions empower intelligent decision making in the automotive industry.
We need people who are passionate about delivering high quality customer service through a variety of interactions including email, phone, chat, etc. A good communicator able to question and listen effectively you will trouble shoot and diagnose customer’s issues to help them get back to business as soon as possible and will document the solutions to ensure continuous improvements for our products.
This role is crucial to our customers and is targeted on finding the right solutions to first level product support problems at the first point of contact while delivering high quality customer service using modern Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and telephony technology.
What You’ll Do
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues for customers relating to Solera software providing advice and expert knowledge over phone, email, chat and web channels
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service while performing to agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Accurately record all customer contact and outcomes within designated software
- Escalate calls or cases in a timely and appropriate manner in line with SLA’s in place, documenting enhancements to drive continuous improvements
- At all times adhere to the working processes and procedures for the department and of Solera
- Contribute to and maintain knowledge base articles and documents
- Take responsibility for all duties relating to compliance procedures, especially data security
What You’ll Bring
- At least 1-2 years’ experience and a track record of delivering high quality customer service in a customer focused environment, preferably a contact center
- Experience of working in a technical or software support capacity would be ideal
- Experience of CRM and telephony systems beneficial (preferably Salesforce Service Cloud and Genesys)
- IT qualifications/degree educated would be an advantage but are not essential
- Analytical and naturally inquisitive with good questioning skills and good attention to detail
- Able to communicate well and build rapport with people at various levels of a business
- A desire to go the extra mile for customers and take personal responsibility for resolving issues
- Fluent language skills in the relevant location and a high level of English. Additional language is a plus
- High learning agility and ability to apply knowledge learned
- Automotive and/or insurance experience is beneficial but not essential
Company: Solera, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A