This Jobsfunter Listing is about Snyk in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Sales Development Representative
Location: London/Tel Aviv Office Flex
We’re looking for an enterprising, ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our team.
As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll have great insight into how the full sales-cycle works, exposure to high profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Account mapping and researching potential accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Sourcing qualified contacts using our persona guidelines
- Leverage tools to prioritise account out-reach
- Enrol accounts/contacts in customised sequences
- Set meetings and generate pipeline for sales team
We care deeply about learning and development, and will support you as you grow. You’ll have opportunities to learn from experienced account execs, including participating in initial demonstrations, and gaining a deep understanding of how multiple selling motions work in a high-growth technology company focussed on security.
You Should Join Us If
- You speak and write in fluent English
- You are ambitious, organised and energetic
- You build strong, meaningful relationships and take pride in being a great communicator
- You’re driven: you strive to exceed your goals, and love the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative and want to work in a diverse, high-performing team
- You are resilient and continually working to be better
- You’re open, honest and love to learn
- You’re excited about technology and security, and you want to join a high-growth startup
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world’s developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk’s Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer’s workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A