Website SMS group Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SMS group Inc in Osceola, AR 2022
About the job
Supports the office staff in the daily processing of items.
Who We Are
At SMS group, our people are our greatest asset. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that promotes a culture of innovation, growth, and inclusion. We offer company events, activities, and opportunities to participate in charitable initiatives that benefit the communities where we are located.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Processes daily accounting activities for debit/credit system by entering transactions.
- Maintains data accuracy through various audits.
- Provide support to the corporate and international invoicing activity.
- Updates GSS with new account information or makes changes to current accounts as necessary.
- Maintains vendor files for processing invoices.
- Assures system balances for debits/credits.
- Researches extraneous postings and reconciles to specific department/locations.
- Assists in preparing reports used by management for fiscal reporting purposes.
- Provide front end support for HRB system.
- Review corporate expense reports prior to final approval.
What We Offer
Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holiday time, 401k with a company match, training, a tuition reimbursement program and more!
What We Do
SMS group is the leading partner in the world of metals. We are an original equipment supplier offering comprehensive maintenance and spare part services for metals production, continuous casting and rolling (flat and long products), tubes, welded pipes, forging, non-ferrous technology, and heat treatment plants – all from a single source.
SMS group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity or other categories protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and physical capacity profile test.
Company: SMS group Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Osceola, AR
Application Deadline: N/A