This Jobsfunter Listing is about SmileDirectClub in United States 2022
About the job
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Understand complex business problems and have a customer focused attitude when creating solutions
- Take end-user POV and translate into a business solution
- Be the “voice of the customer” when creating a technology solution
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Perform systems analyst activities working with stakeholders to understand the business workflow and technology needs
- Provide business and technical guidance in the areas of problem solving, design, development, system and functional testing and implementation
- Develop user stories and functional requirements
- Work independently as well as with a team of other business and technical resources.
Benefits Of Joining The Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A