Associate Manager, Paid Media Jobs in SmileDirectClub United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SmileDirectClub in United States 2022
About the job
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We’re looking for a Associate Manager, Paid Media to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Paid Media Associate Manager will help with daily campaign management as well as collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute local and national marketing campaigns.
Driving Results: Develop media channel allocations across multiple campaigns to maximize performance. Ability to understand, analyze and optimize in-market media to drive the strongest brand engagement and direct response outcomes. Individual identifies gaps and barriers hindering success and develops action plans to optimize and resolve challenges.
The individual is comfortable translating initiatives and briefs into actionable media campaigns.
- Implement a robust testing and learning agenda for offline media planning, tied directly to results
- Analyze campaign performance and identify key data trends to make optimization recommendations
- Keep current on general media industry trends for enhanced media activation ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- 4+ years experience in either agency or client-side role managing campaigns
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals through quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Global media experience a plus
- Strong analytical background required
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with data management platforms (Neustar preferred), ad serving platforms, and media mix modeling preferred
- Collaborative, including ability to drive clarity in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits Of Joining The Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A