Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under SLB in Câmpina 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
OVERALL POSITION PURPOSE
Follow the trainee technical package to achieve the required manufacturing engineering competence to proceed to the next steps as Manufacturing Engineer with the main role of preparing CNC programs or manufacturing processes for machining area, ensuring parts are produced using a safe, efficient & productive process.
Job Responsibilities On Folowing Areas
- Program Training
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Continuous improvement
- Blue Print, Employee Handbook &Home Country Manual
Responsibilities For Each Activity Area
- Ensures the specific assigned training is on schedule and accurately recorded in the systems used by Company (ie LMS/PATH etc)
- Learns, through organized seminars, personal study and training on the job the operational and technical characteristics of the Product Line’s products, tools, processes and systems.
- Keeps current with new Product Line tools and mechanical technology.
- Promotes the importance of Service Quality within the organization
- Maintains close communication with supervisors and Managers.
- Attends the specific meetings for the program rotation
- Prepares and presents projects with the lesson learned during trainings
Health, Safety And Environment
- Ensure the effective implementation of the HSE Policy and the HSE Management System requirements within their activity;
- Know the potential significant HSE aspects, high risk activities and impacts of their job on the environment;
- Comply with all HSE and Fire Prevention rules and regulations applicable at the workplace;
- Attend periodical HSE and Emergency Response trainings established for his position held;
- Participate at hazard identification and behavior observation programs and creates monthly reports with identified risks in dedicated web platforms
- Notify immediately the direct supervisor about any incident, accident or environmental pollution occurred and take immediate actions to avoid or limit the consequences;
- Promote mutual respect, keep workplace clean and safe and participate to safety programs;
- Wear and use the PPE specific to each working area;
- Responsible for the health and safety of self and others.
- Apply and respect all quality activities and processes related to position, according to customer requirements and Cameron Quality Management system ;
- Propose updates to procedures and work instructions, when appropriate;
- Ensure the corrective actions implementations established after system audits, for which they are responsible, within specified deadlines.
- Utilize the tools integrated in Cameron Manufacturing System (CMS) elements appropriate for the job to support continuous improvement of processes to achieve business objectives;
- Participate in Rapid Improvement Events (RIE) to improve processes and workplace;
- Participate in problem solving activities, develop and implement improvement projects as part of Cameron Manufacturing System (CMS);
- Submit and participate in implementation of improvement suggestions related to own processes, workplace, area of responsibility, as part of Cameron Manufacturing System (CMS);
BLUE PRINT, EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK & HOME COUNTRY MANUAL
- Comply with the Blue Print, Employee Handbook and Home Country Manual
- Education: Technical University Degree, preferable in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment;
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Câmpina
Application Deadline: N/A