This Jobsfunter Listing is about SingleStore in United States
About the job
We are looking for an experienced transactions/commercial attorney to join our growing organization – SingleStore Inc. SingleStore is a late stage emerging growth company funded by lead venture capitalists. SingStore provides a hybrid multi-cloud platform that ushers in a new era of data management by operationalizing both real-time data transactions and analytics through a single database. In this role, you will manage a large volume of inbound and outbound agreements and work with the go to market and finance team to guide contracts through review, negotiation and execution. You will work on legal issues for new products that require creative legal guidance. We are looking for someone with extensive commercial counsel experience, contract negotiation, creative problem-solving skills, and project management experience.The SingleStore Commercial Counsel will partner closely with our VP of Legal, General Counsel, and business teams across the organization.
Role And Responsibilities
- Draft, structure, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including licenses, sales agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, collaboration agreements, development agreements, and various technology related agreements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes
- Provide timely, actionable, and practical legal guidance to other internal teams in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years of tech transactions experience at Saas companies, infrastructure technology companies, or law firms
- Project management experience and explaining contract requirements
- An active membership and good standing with the California Bar, North Carolina, or New York Bar
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore, London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Database of Now™.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A