Website Silicon Valley Bank
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Silicon Valley Bank in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Be Part Of a Bank Like No Other.
When you work with the world’s most innovative companies, you know you’re making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They’re the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients’ world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
The UK Card Service Advisor serves as the primary contact for telephone and email requests including technical support for clients relating to SVB’s business card propositions. The products which will be supported by the UK Card Service Advisor, include that of our Debit, Charge and Virtual Card offerings. The UK Card Service Advisor is responsible for understanding, researching and/or escalating a variety of service and/or operational enquiries/tasks associated to card, ranging from (but not limited to), decline enquiries, limit amendments, supporting clients with Card Account Management within Online Banking as well as undertaking any maintenance tasks.
Many SVB clients will be global, so setting client expectations and delivering consistent follow up with them is a critical deliverable in this role. The UK Card Service Advisor is accountable for delivering a one-stop client experience and ensuring seamless coordination when other colleagues are engaged. UK Card Service Advisors must demonstrate experience in the ability to identify and resolve client problems/issues, and product and service issues. UK Card Service Advisors have accountability for understanding and adhering to bank policies and procedures, complying with legal and regulatory requirements are also critical components in this role. Collaboration with other colleagues within the client service and operational support teams as well as that of our Card Product team will be imperative in order to deliver on client experience and satisfaction, and ultimately contributing to the company-wide net promoter score (NPS) targets and objectives.
A “continuous improvement” focus is required to drive improvements in efficiency and to spot opportunities to automate, simplify and streamline in order to enhance the client experience and further differentiate SVB.
- Day to day responsibility for receipt, logging and resolution of client enquiries received from client contacts, cardholders, and Program Managers/Card Account Managers
- Responding to enquiries received via telephone and/or email or face to face
- Delivery of training on the client facing portals, e.g., Card Account Management and Smart Data
- Execution of core operational processes
- Ensuring exceptional levels of client service
- Keeping clients informed and up to date on status of open enquiries
- Regular follow up on open enquiries
- Prompt escalation of aging/complex client enquiries
Financial Services Corporate Bank and or Card related fields.
- Enthusiasm for delighting clients
- Computer/Technical Skills MS Office products CRM Systems
- Dynamic professional with outstanding written, presentation, and visual communication skills
- Easily builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders
- Experienced at establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Client Focus
- Problem Resolution
- Results Driven
- Takes Initiative / Self Motivated
- Performance Management
- Personal Accountability
Education and Experience
Experience working in ‘Card’ or within a Corporate Banking/Finance Services environment, preferred
- No travel is expected for this position. This is a full-time role ordinarily based in the office. However, there will be some flexibility to work from home on occasions in line with the UK Client Service team agreement aligning to that of SVB’s ‘virtual-first’ way of working.
© 2021 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq SIVB).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Silicon Valley Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to expanding its commitments and investments to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive company culture and innovation ecosystem. We are strongly committed to the values and policy of equal employment opportunity across our employment practices.
Silicon Valley Bank is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK under No. FC029579. Silicon Valley Bank is authorised and regulated by the California Department of Business Oversight and the United States Federal Reserve Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority with number 577295 and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.
Company: Silicon Valley Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A