Website Signature Flight Support
As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated area. The HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues, acting as a business performance consultant and change agent; HR Business Partner assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and business leadership, the HR Business Partner seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HR Business Partner formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HR Business Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy about the Company’s and assigned area’s performance, mid-range points, its culture, and its competition.
- Collaborates and consults with management on complex employee relations matters by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations and providing solutions in accordance with Company guidelines and practices
- Collaborates with regional and area leadership teams to facilitate change management process as needed, including restructuring activity
- Provides support and coaching for local management on people management and development
- Serves as a business partner and performance consultant within area and base management providing strategic human resources leadership to drive the successful execution of business strategies to optimize talent, structure, process, and culture
- Identifies opportunities and risks by analyzing trends and metrics and partners with Operations leadership to develop solutions, programs, and policies to address business issues
- Anticipates people related matters and consults with management and provides solutions by partnering with leaders to institute practices that proactively minimize people related matters and drive company performance
- Works with local management on on-boarding (induction plans)
- Effective consulting skills. Excellent client management and business literacy skills. Experience leading or facilitating change management initiatives. Strong conflict management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to develop strong, trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results. Ability to manage multiple locations and multiple conflicting priorities. Ability to understand issues and communicate effectively with clients. Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels. Be self-directed and motivated. Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation. Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Payroll, and Human Resources systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Eight (8) years of progressive Human Resources related experience. Reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com