Website Signature Flight Support
Promotes and sells the Company’s services and products to aircraft passengers and crew. Handles and coordinates customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the best possible service.
- Recommend improvements in standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel.
- Maintain the appearance of the interior airport facility and replenishing complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard.
- Ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc. are accurately completed, processed, and forwarded to the appropriate parties.
- Initiating emergency response procedures for aircraft in urgent or distress situations.
- Receive aircraft service orders and direct line service personnel as appropriate to accomplish service requests in accordance with the Customer Service Manual.
- Assisting pilots with airport, landing, and current weather information.
- Maintain working knowledge of Signature’s facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly required by Signature customers.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Process customer purchases and fuel transactions in accordance with procedures.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com