Website Signature Flight Support
Delegate and assign duties to qualified personnel, monitor progress and assess results.
- Provide oil and oxygen service for aircraft as requested.
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
- Assist with customer service duties as required.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Delegate and assign duties to qualified personnel, monitor progress and assess results.
- Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer areas.
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
- Assist Supervisor with training new employees.
- Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Perform others duties as assigned.
- the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance and spatial relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients, management and other employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills required
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED plus six (6) months related experience and/or training.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org