Website Signature Flight Support
Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of aircraft systems, structures, and engines.
- Perform system troubleshooting and operational and functional checks; service oil, fuel, and hydraulic systems; provide nitrogen and oxygen servicing; inspect and repair pitot static systems and battery services.
- Troubleshoot and perform structural repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching, and fiberglass/composite work.
- Perform scheduled, unscheduled, or special inspections in compliance with regulatory authorities and industry standards.
- Perform aircraft engine run and taxi, as qualified, to test system performance. Participate in maintenance test flights for system performance, troubleshooting, and alignment.
- Remove and install aircraft components. Install optional or added equipment to aircraft.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance and repairs on aircraft, engines, and a variety of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components and accessories such as propellers, starters, generators, fuel pumps, hydraulic pumps, actuators, wheels, tires, and brakes.
- Make required work order entries for discrepancies and corrective actions.
- Understand the operation of various airframe and power plant systems.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Must have a valid A&P License.
- Must provide all tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus practical knowledge of basic airframe and engine repair.
- Previous experience with general aviation or Corporate jet aircraft preferred.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com