Website Signature Flight Support
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience or interest with customer service? Are you a student seeking a job to compliment your schedule, or starting a career in aviation? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the worldwide Signature Flight Support team.
- Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
- Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
- Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
- Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
- Processing customer invoices.
- Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
- Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous FBO experience a plus.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org