Website Signature Flight Support
The Pricing Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of Pricing Analysts and ensuring the business’s pricing and pricing strategies are implemented into the pricing systems accurately and in a timely manner. The position is responsible for ensuring pricing requests and inquiries from internal or external customers are handled by the Pricing Team accurately. The position is responsible for working with the Director of Pricing and other business units to lead process improvements within the organizations pricing processes including the analysis, design, testing, and implementation of new pricing functionality and in reviewing the day-to-day processes for efficiency and accuracy improvements.
- Research customer billing issues and invoice samples requested by the internal audit department
- Assist and implement the ongoing development of technical best practices for data set-up, data quality, data clean up, and process optimization
- Implement CPA strategies related to the strategic direction of the company.
- Supervise the Pricing Analysts responsible for maintaining the pricing database
- Work collaboratively and own the relationship with internal departments to identify needs and manage CPA enhancements while ensuring data integrity for Pricing
- Ensure compliance with terms of customer contracts, including reviewing contracts, arranging customer rebates, and designing processes to ensure proper pricing.
- Supervision is present to establish and review broad objectives relative to basic job duties or departmental responsibilities.
- Independent judgement is required to study previously established, often partially relevant guidelines; plan various interrelated activities, and coordinate such activities within a work unit while completing projects.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Intermediate SQL querying.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Excel experience including data manipulation and code-building.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Pega Pricing Software experience; preferred.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org