Website Signature Flight Support
Performs leadership and management duties associated with the delivery of service and operations related to general aviation by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Comply with and ensure accountability for Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety, and security procedures
- Meet, greet, and assist customers with hotel reservations, ground transportation, catering and other services
- Ensure base shift scheduling matches customer demand
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to deliver consistent, safe, reliable operations and service
- Lead and direct all service deliveries and provide service recovery when necessary
- Lead and conduct shift briefings with subordinate supervisors and employees
- Acts as company liaison in matters related to the airport community
- Ensure a culture that promotes safety through daily observations, shift briefings, routine audits, maintenance of SHEBBA, monthly safety meetings, training and documented safety procedures. Formulate procedures for use in event of aircraft accidents, fires or other emergencies
- Correspond with customers regarding various issues such as tenant relations and transient sales
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must possess strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. General knowledge of business management and accounting. Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org