Website Signature Flight Support
During the internship, the Internal Audit Intern will work with other department team members on audit assignments which support Signature Aviation plc businesses. These assignments are focused on the identification and understanding of Signature Aviation plc financial and operational risks in the current business environment. The Intern may also work on special assignments related to data analytics, and data visualization related topics to further support the department’s identification of relevant risks.
- Assist in monitoring management to ensure they have taken the appropriate action steps to address each control and operational deficiency.
- Assist in the developing audit plans identifying key financial and operational risks to be audited.
- Assists on special assignments related to data analytics.
- Assist in developing audit reports for executive management that document key control deficiencies, operational inefficiencies and the appropriate recommendations to address them.
- Assists in the preparation of documents which may be presented to all levels of Signature Aviation management.
- Opportunity to travel on a limited basis to job shadow another auditor.
- Assist on audits of Signature Aviation entities’ financial statements and business operations to identify control deficiencies and operational inefficiencies.
- Pursuing an undergraduate and/or master’s college degree in accounting required
- Completed coursework in accounting preferred
- Must have a accounting GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Familiarity with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Ability to think “outside the box” and apply creative and constructive thinking to proposed recommendations for improvements to internal processes controls, procedures, and policies
- At least 12 hours of accounting courses taken
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in data analytics tools is highly desirable
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com