Website Signature Flight Support
Provides ground support and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed.
- Marshal incoming and departing general aviation aircraft in accordance with Company standards.
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir system or Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice and newspaper.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations for food, lodging, etc.
- Escort crew and passengers to and from aircraft.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products.
- Assist crew with cleaning of aircraft, removal of garbage and vacuum carpets.
- Transport customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed.
- Assist with taking fuel orders, catering and ground transportation as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org