Application Security Specialist | Medior Vacancies in Siemens Healthineers Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Website Siemens Healthineers
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Siemens Healthineers in Košice, Kosice, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Do you want to shape the cybersecurity of healthcare? Then come and join our team as security specialist to support secure development of healthcare projects worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support development teams in identifying and implementing relevant security requirements.
- You will support development teams in conducting security testing and other secure software development activities.
- You will support implementation of proposed vulnerability mitigations in healthcare projects.
- You will continuously analyze threats and vulnerabilities to improve and implement software security guidelines in the secure development lifecycle.
What are we expecting?
- Master’s degree in either Cybersecurity or Software engineering (or related fields) or equivalent work experience
- English – advanced written and spoken level
- Software development or cybersecurity analyst related work experience of 3+ years
- Experienced at performing threat & risk assessment
- Experienced at designing secure software solutions
- Experienced at secure coding practices
- Understanding of software development processes
Personality Attributes And Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, must be able to work in a team
- Self-motivating with good aptitude for learning new technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with static or dynamic security testing
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program – 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Košice, Kosice, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A