Java Developer for Healthcare projects Vacancies in Siemens Healthineers Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Siemens Healthineers
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Siemens Healthineers in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Job Description, Responsibilities And Duties
Would you like to become a part of an international team and develop projects with global impact?
Read further and learn more about a challenging, yet stable career opportunity that we have for you in the ﬁeld of Healthcare!
The Java software backend developer will be part of software development team to build software systems of Siemens Healthineers. You will engage closely with architects and engineering teams to build new software platform used to control, service and maintain hundreds of thousands of Siemens Healthcare instruments and various other systems world-wide. Working on challenging tasks to enable integration of medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data.
Task and Responsibilities (based on your skills):
- You will be part of the international development team
- Perform a variety of technical duties in overall systems development, testing and delivery
- Developing software using of agile methods (Scrum)
- If you need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of following ﬁelds:
- Mid Java developer
- REST API
- Oracle SQL
- Nice to have or willingness to learn
- Experience in any of the following areas is welcome:
- SOA and application integration
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Experience with common development tools from both provider and user side (e.g., GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Artifactory, Jira, Conﬂuence.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attitude for learning new technologies
- Willingness to work in a team environment
Required Education, Skills And Personality Requirements
- Required education
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) University education (Master’s degree) Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program – 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artiﬁcial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A